Saturday, February 19, 2011

Famous Quotes!

Anyone that has kids or that has been around kids should know that one thing you can expect is that you may never know what they will say next. This is just some short examples of some of the situations I have faced so far with what my girls can come up with.

We were walking across the parking lot at Wal-Mart and seen a boy from the twins class who they both calim to be there boyfriend. Megan yells out at the top of her lungs "Hey turd head". The little boy looks in our direction and then turns back around picking up his pace towards the store.

I was giving my girls a bath and Morgan informed me that Haley had kicked her in the "Weiner Dog". How do you explain to a five year-old that one, she does not have a Weiner Dog and two, you should not talk about that?

Jodi and Haley were shoe shopping for college and Haley wanted Jodi to get a pair of three inch black high-heels but she told her that she wanted a pair of boots. Haley tells Jodi "Mom you worry about books and I worry about looks".

Haley, Morgan and myself were standing outside the shower house at a campground, we were playing a game of I-Spy. Suddenly a nice little elderly lady makes her way up and Haley lets out with "I spy something old" when Morgan pointed I grabbed both of them up and took off trying to explain why it is not nice to talk about someone.

We were riding in the van and Megan was playing pretend with her little girls when I heard one of the little girls tell the other one "I'm going to woop your ask".  Haley immediately informed me that Megan had said a bad word and spelled it out for me ASK. This one time I did not correct her spelling.

I look forward to every day not knowing what challenges to expect or what will be thrown at me next by my little angels. I just hope that the first words of my baby (Summer) is not Weiner Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment